2nd Order of GnX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Order of GnX

The 2nd Rising of GnX Video Gaming Association

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GnX Important News Sector

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GnX_LDR_Rainman
Admin

GnX Important News Sector Empty
PostSubject: GnX Important News Sector   GnX Important News Sector EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 pm

GnX Clan Important News: Segment I January 19th

Hello, and welcome to the GnX's Important News Update Segment I. These will be posted at least once a week, (probably more) and what they are for is to keep members of the clan up to date on recent issues and etc. The Idea for this goes to Otom Clan's Latest News.

Our most important Announcement Today is the reopening of the GnX clan after Months of inactivity. The clan officially opened Yesterday with GnX_LDR_Candyman and LDR_RainMan doing a tryout. Successfully, we were able to nab to excellently skilled members to the scene.

1.) GnX_Maniac
2.) GnX_Gackamo

Gackamo was accquired today, and is very skilled. He should have won his tryout, but his partners were rather useless. Maniac caught our eye due to this perseverance and dedication not to quit his tryouts when his partners quit. Welcome to both these members. We would also like to welcome back a member from the Old Order of GnX, GnX_Rouge. She has been promoted to Officer and we are thankful she answered the call. Thanks Rouge.

We also have been busy on Age of Empires III recruiting members. So far we have six members on there after only one day of clan activity. Two of the members are me and Candyman, but the others were recruited.

1.) Xx_Zakku_xX
2.) The_Timinator
3.) KILLADRE
4.) Wtfzors85

Welcome to all those new members.

On our final note we would like to say we are already allied with 3 clans. The clan I came from Otom, I am guessing is our allies since we are friendly to one another. EKC an old Ally from the Old Order. And SIN clan is also our ally due to the fact I made them a website.

That is all for today, stay tuned for more on Thursday.

This is Rainman signing off.................RAINMAN!
Back to top Go down
https://gnxforum.forumotion.com
Otom_Lea

GnX Important News Sector Empty
PostSubject: Re: GnX Important News Sector   GnX Important News Sector EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Hey Rainman you can still come onto our TS, lol
Back to top Go down

GnX Important News Sector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Order of GnX :: GnX Clan Information :: General GnX Chat-
Jump to: